Affiliate field clothes. Note: it is too late to order for next field season. These orders take forever to fulfill. I made these designs for myself as team-branded options in colors that won't startle the wildlife. It can be hard to find light cotton that works in the tropics, most of the tech-materials feel terrible in the rainforest and promote weird bacterial/fungal nonsense... The only reason cotton isn't recommended as an outdoors-survival material is because of its wet/cold performance. That's not what we are working with. We want air conditioning and breezes: thin cotton.
Neotropicalscience x FFL collab shirt
Better cotton? Sleeve print. $$$
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Turn yourself into a sweat-lodge in hot tropical rainstorms.
• 100% polyester micro poplin
• Wind and rain resistant
• Half zip pullover with a hood
• Front kangaroo pocket
• Hidden zipped pouch pocket
• Packable in the zipped pouch pocket
• Adjustable bungee draw cord at hood and bottom hem
• Elastic cuffs
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve